- The Prerequisite Course
- The Basic Training in the Rolf Method
- The Advanced Training
- Continuing Education Workshops
Fees (Current as of 1/1/11)
- Application Fee USD$ 100
- Annual Subscriber Fee USD$ 150
- Prerequisite Course USD$ 3,000
- Phase I: Auditing Class USD$ 4,300
- Phase II: Practitioning Class USD$ 7,300
- Basic Class Re-Audit USD$ 2,000
- Basic Class Re-Practitioning USD$ 3,650
- Advanced Training USD$ 6,200
-Prices subject to change as necessary and without notice
-To confirm enrollment in a class, a $300 deposit must be remitted to the Guild. If this is your first class please include a one time $100 application fee. For workshops submit a deposit of $100. Full tuition (minus the deposit) is due one month prior to beginning class dates (for Kauai classes tuition is due two months prior to the beginning of class).
-Visa and MasterCard charges are accepted by phone or mail. Include your name, the card number and expiration date.
-All classes are subject to change. A class is confirmed when enrollment is sufficient; determined one month prior to the starting date, unless otherwise stated in the class announcements.
*Graduates of Heller Structural Integration Trainings, IPSB Structural Integration Trainings and the Rolf Institute are invited to subscribe to the Guild.